There is a wide range of wildlife you might be lucky to see and/or hear while staying here:
- Birds, small and large. We don’t know what most of them are called, but there are small ones living in the trees and much larger ones that sometimes fly over including storks and some kind of hawks or eagles.
- Frogs – there is a pond just in front of the main house and you will hear them singing in the Spring.
- Wild boar (wild pigs) – if you go for a walk around dusk you might see them.
- Salamanders – these tend to come out only at night.
- Insects – of all kinds, including beautiful dragonflys.